We invite you to try any of our SAHQ classes for free.
All SAHQ Classes focus on building footspeed, agility, power, quickness and endurance utilizing a variety of training tools. Sleds, tires, bands, ladders, weights, balls and the athlete’s own body weight. This collegiate style approach guaranties a dynamic workout that engages the entire body and builds strength in motion.
Tutoring is available to all SAHQ athletes.
|DII||9-14 years old||5:00 – 6:00 pm||Monday through Friday|
|DI||14 and up||6:30 – 8:00 pm||Monday through Friday|
|RIPT||Adult||8:00 – 9:00 pm||Monday through Thursday|
Personal 1 on 1 training
By Appointment Monday through Saturday
Personal training program delivered daily or weekly via email
- Youth Classes (includes tutoring)
- $50 per month if paid one year in advance ($600)
- $75 per month when paid month to month
- add Yoga to a youth membership for an additional $25
- RIPT Adult Training
- $5 Drop-In class
- $50 for 10-class punch card
- $75 per month unlimited (M–Th)